Terms of service
These terms of service (“Agreement”) sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of this website and any of its related services (collectively, “Website”). This Agreement is legally binding between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”). By accessing and using the Website, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The following licence applies unless explicitly mentioned otherwise (e.g. if a specific licence is associated with a particular material):
- Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials hosted through the Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any material from the Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by us at any time.
- The materials on the Website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. We make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the Website, even if we or a one of our authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on the Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that the material on the Website is accurate, complete or current. We may make changes to the material contained on the Website at any time without notice. However we do not make any commitment to update the material.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at your own risk.
We may revise these terms of service at any time without notice. By using the Services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
This policy was created with the help of GetTerms and was last updated on November 10, 2020.