[Jobs] Post-Doc 60% (m/f) at University Hospital Balgrist, University of Zurich
The Research in Orthopedic Computer Science group of the University Hospital Balgrist, University of Zurich, is now accepting applications from graduated PhDs with a computer science or engineering background. We are looking for a Post-Doc 60% (m/f), starting early 2021.
The Post-Doc with an interdisciplinary background will work in the interface between technical and clinical research, being responsible for scientific coordination and project management, PhD student supervision, design and implementation of experiments, and clinical translation.
Successful candidates will have the possibility to participate in an exceptional and large international research project in which cutting edge surgical technologies will be developed. The Post-Doc will benefit from the unique research environment of the ROCS group and the outstanding facilities of the University Hospital Balgrist and its associated research campus. The Balgrist University Hospital is one of the most renowned orthopedic centers in Switzerland with an international reputation. With the Balgrist CAMPUS, Balgrist University Hospital offers one of the most modern and attractive research centers in Switzerland, where researchers from the University of Zurich and the ETH Zurich, surgeons, developers, and industry specialists work together to alleviate the complaints of patients suffering from musculoskeletal disorders.
- University PhD degree in computer science, robotic or medical product design
- Experience in computer-aided surgery of spinal interventions
- Proven scientific record in experimental validation of technical methods (preferrable through ex-vivo studies)
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Possibility to participate in an exceptional and large international research project
- Young and ambitious team, dedicated to foster innovation in orthopedic computer science
- Work location is in an attractive location in Zurich with very good public transport connections
Find out more, including how to apply for this job here.